- Go Journal is a guided daily journal
- You use it to define your goals and document your gratitude in 10 minutes a day
Here's how it works:
- Plan your year: Create a vision for a year from now, then choose which parts of it you want to work on over the next 90 days.
- Define your day: Answer simple questions every day to plan your goals and capture what you're grateful for.
- Grow every week: Every week, take 20 minutes to reflect on what you learned, document good things that happened, and choose your goals for the next week.
Who it's for:
- People who value work/life balance.
- People who are self-starters and want to translate big dreams into specific plans.
- People who want to find the joy, even in tough days.
- People who have big decisions they just made.
- People who are entering a new phase of their life: a new job, a new city, a new relationship, entering or leaving college, a new business, or even just a new perspective.
- Often this is: entrepreneurs, students, and creatives.
What makes it different
- Speed—keep a journal in 10 minutes a day.
- Balance—forces you to make time for the activities and people that bring you joy.
- Awareness—learn and act on what makes you happy.
- Gratitude—don't let anything (or anyone) steal your joy: write what you're grateful for every day.
- Magic—there's something sacred about giving your goals and happiness the attention they deserve.